The Beers, Whiskies and Gins of East Lothian Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
You leave in the morning and head straight to a brewery.
But you’re not here to simply drink pints and watch the football. Belhaven Brewery is a historic location that dates to 1719. You have time here to learn about their processes and stories on a tour of their recently refurbished establishment.
You continue up the east coast to North Berwick, one of the most beautiful seaside villages in East Lothian. You have time here to browse their artisan shops and enjoy a spot of lunch.
Just a few minutes up the road, you visit NB Distillery. This gin producer launched in 2013 with a mission to develop the 'perfect' gin. After hundreds of test batches, the result is a 42% ABV London Dry Gin made with eight traditional botanicals. Taste it yourself and find out whether they’ve accomplished their goal.
You leave the coastline and arrive at Glenkinchie Distillery nestled in a peaceful glen. Founded in 1825, this distillery languished in obscurity for over 150 years before becoming an international brand at the end of the 1980's. Hear how this distillery became such a success, see the huge stills, and sample the Malt Whiskies.
From here, it’s a short drive through the golden wheat and barley fields back to Edinburgh.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 18 years|
What is included
- Transportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Small-group tour (maximum 16 passengers)
- Minimum age to participate is 18 years
- In order to retain the integrity of the tour and try to ensure that all our customers have the best possible experience, we do cap bookings from any one party to 8 passengers.
- Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure
Meeting Point Information
MEETING: 6 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, Scotland, GB