A Taste of Scotland's Craft Beer and Whisky Small-Group Day Tour from Edinburgh
You leave Edinburgh and travel over the Queensferry Crossing.
You enter the Kingdom of Fife and make your first stop of the day at Kingsbarns Distillery. This old farm has been beautifully converted; and on the optional tour, you can learn about this area’s ancient connection to whisky production. You can also sample local produce and have lunch in their cafe.
From here, you take a pleasant drive through the rolling countryside of central Fife to Lindores Abbey Distillery. This modern Scottish distillery is built on the site of the first ever recorded distiller in the country. Learn about the first whisky made in Scotland and sample their botanical spirit, ‘Aqua Vitae’.
We continue onto Perth and the Innis and Gunn Brewery. This innovative brewer is making some of the most exciting beers and ales on the market, and you have the chance to taste the fresh beers in their very own tap room.
From here, it’s a short drive back to Edinburgh.
|Best price guarantee|
|No hidden costs|
|Minimum age: 18 years|
What is included
- Transportation by top of the range 16-seat Mercedes mini-coach
- Professional Driver Guide
- Small-group tour (maximum 16 passengers)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 18 years
- "Check in closes 15 minutes prior to departure"
- Luggage Allowance: You're restricted to 14kg (31lbs) of luggage per person on our tours. This should be one piece of luggage similar to an airline carry-on bag (approximately 55cm x 45cm x 25cm / 22in x 17in x 10in) plus a small bag for onboard personal items.
- Near public transportation
- Maximum 8 passengers travelling together.
Meeting Point Information
MEETING: 6 Waterloo Pl, Edinburgh EH1 3EG, Scotland, GB